New to the group

Tell us about you and your Pace Arrow motorhome. Members are encouraged to introduce themselves.

New to the group

Postby PjbriggsTX on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am

Hello to all. My name is Patrick and my wife Joanie and I are purchasing a 2002 Pace Arrow Vision 36R. We are both very excited since this will be our first motorhome. We used to do quite a bit of camping and backpacking until my wife suffered a stroke two years ago. The reason we decided to go with the Pace Arrow was because my wife has some difficulty getting around but still wants to travel and camp. From what I have been able to garner from the internet the Pace Arrows are well loved by their owners and with good reason. The coach that we are buying has the floor plan and styling of a much more expensive coach at a very affordable price.
Here is my question to anyone who cares to share their opinion with me; Is there anything I need to know about the motorhome before I buy it? For example are there any common problems that are particular to the model that I should check for? Should I pay for a pre-buy inspection?
I welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have. Thanks!
PjbriggsTX

Return to Introduce Yourself